U12 Lightning's Home

Pages

Tournament stories

1. When we won the penalty shootout on Sunday's 1st match, the keeper for the other tream was very upset and inconsolable, so I went to talk to him. I told him he was a very good keeper who had made many saves to prevent us from scoring, which was very true. After our 2nd match against them later, when players were shaking hands, he saw me and recognized me, and I asked him: "what did I tell you?" He said "that I was a good keeper". He smiled from ear to ear, we hugged, and he said a heartful thanks.


2. Dylan came running to see me to tell me that "next tournament we will do better, and the one after that, we will win".


This is why coaches are coaches.

Read Users' Comments (0)

0 Response to "Tournament stories"

Post a Comment